Thursday night I met with the SAGA group at 8 p.m. in I.G. Greer. I did not have time to stay due to the fact I commute and did not want to get back to my hometown after midnight. I thought that my announcement was very clear and concise. I even had contact information for those that were interested in helping me. I told them that they were all invited to attend my speech.
In the meantime, I am working on bits and pieces of my thesis. So far I think that I am going to divide it up like this:
1) Cover sheet
2) Introduction to my thesis topic
3) Chapter 1: History of Homophobia in the 'old' world and the 'new'
4) Chapter 2: Poltical progress and special interest topics through literature
5) Chapter 3: Representing homosexuals and transgenders in film
6) [possible] Interviews with SAGA members or others who would add 'color' to my project
7) Bibiography
This is subject to change, but this is what I have to go by as of late.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mark,
Your outline seems good. The only glaring absence is some sort of concluding chapter where you draw your key points together.
I look forward to seeing more examples of your draft material.
I think pulling from SAGA will be very helpful for you- I hope that they keep in contact with you and provide information because I am sure it will be very useful
Post a Comment