Thursday, October 18, 2007

Presentation comments

I wanted to say to everyone that I sincerely hope that I did not hurt any one's feelings with any of the comment cards. Anything negative was purely meant as a constructive criticism and not a mean, nasty comment. There were a few speakers that I did not want to put anything negative down, and everyone did well overall, but I wanted to be fair, so everyone had a positive and negative.

When I took a speech class, the main things my professor looked for were:
1) Volume
2) Delivery speed
3) Eye contact
4) Hand gestures
5) Anything special (i.e. humor)

So this is what I based my comments on as far as what I had to go through.

Maybe this is an asinine post, but I want everyone in this course to graduate and succeed immensely.

1 comment:

Dr. B said...

Mark,

Your speech class comments are 100% on target. My feedback to everyone will include some of this material.