I have started writing the first pages of the initial draft. I have had to go through a lot of different pages of notes that I have written down and that has taken some time, but not as much as I thought at first. I continue to find more items to aid me in this project.
Two things are on my mind: Does anyone know anything about SAGA? I contacted someone on the board of student diversity about a GLAAD group or some group that Harriette said I should inform about my presentation, but she (Kathy, I think?) said she didn't know anything about a GLAAD group, but she said try SAGA. I was wanting to know if anyone knew anything about SAGA.
The other thing, has anyone seen Cade Raper's blog yet? I was very curious to see his final project and have not yet been able to find it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The GLAAD group you're looking for was actually called BGLAD and this year, they changed their name to SAGA. SAGA=BGLAD="Sexuality and Gender Alliance." They're actually holding a forum, next week I believe, to get input on forming an office for Gay, Lesbian, and Transgender issues like the Women's Center now. You should be able to find information on it on Appalnet. Plus, glbt.appstate.edu says Summer Wisdom is SAGA's president and she can be contacted at sw65620@appstate.edu.
I hope this helps.
Post a Comment