Monday, October 15, 2007

Finishing notes, timing myself

As of 10/14/07, I have finished transcribing my notes from the stickies to my paper. Now, in order to see them more clearly I am going to print them out. It has been fairly time-consuming, but enjoyable at the same time.

I have completed what I am going to present tomorrow, and have timed myself. I should be an ol' pro at giving speeches, and I am a lot more comfortable now than say, oh a high school freshman. My big problem would be going on too long, but as this has to be five minutes, I am obviously going to have to truncate and remove unnecessary information.

1 comment:

Leah Charbonneau said...

Mark I wanted to first let you know how well you did today in your presentation. Also thanks for the advise about Dr.Mines she is actually the one helping me write my grant on the topic, so you were def. right about her being useful. Also I am sure you probably already know this but there is a queer films festival on campus coming up you might want to check that out. Have a great day!