As I have gone over material that I have put together for my paper, I noticed that I have left out a piece of work that I discovered in another one of my classes that inspired me to do the project in the first place. The book is True Tales of Another Mexico. It is a really good book, very fascinating and there were some poignant points about vestidas in there.
I have not heard back from Summer or any of the other SAGA people, but I am planning to announce the date of my speech, which is going to be 9:45 on 11/20.
In the meantime, I have found some interesting art books (relevant to my topic) in the library of my brother's school.
I also want to get into contact with Jessica Burke in the art department. I definately think that she will have some cool things to show me.
Little by little, I am moving on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment