Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Final Blog Post

So the title pretty much says it all.

Due to the overall insane pace of this semester, I have decided that this would be my very last blog post. I'm willing to bet big money that the only person who will read this will likely be Harriette, which is fine.

I have decided to incorporate some Frida Kahlo into both my paper and my presentation. Three reasons why I have elected to do this (albeit quasi-last minute): 1) Frida Kahlo's bizarre sexual relationships in real life and their influence in her art are some of the reasons I even decided to do this project, 2) I figured some of Kahlo's blending of indigenous heritage with modern Mexican art would be a good transition in the presentation, and 3) I just purchased a super-sweet book on Kahlo from the discount section of Barnes and Noble.

I have enjoyed everyone's presentations and some of the projects have been incredibly fascinating. I wish everyone luck in their future endeavors!

2 comments:

Dr. B said...

Mark,

I like the idea of Frida Kahlo as a bridge from the indigenous to the contemporary. Remember your timing.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.